Logos and Brand Guidelines
Logos and Text for Media and Program Partners
Please use one of the following logo files when publicizing our work:
EPS files allow you to change the size of the image without distorting it. JPEG files, while not as versatile, often work better for websites, email, and some design programs.
Do not use the logo with tagline if the text is too small to read or when our logo appears alongside other organizations' logos.
- Full Color Logo (EPS)
- Full Color Logo (JPEG)
- Full Color Logo with Tagline (EPS)
- Full Color Logo with Tagline (JPEG)
- Black and White Logo (EPS)
- Black and White Logo (JPEG)
- Black and White Logo with Tagline (EPS)
- Black and White Logo with Tagline (JPEG)
Use the following text when describing Humanities Washington and our programs:
Humanities Washington is the state's flagship non-profit for promoting and providing programs based in the humanities. Since 1973, Humanities Washington has provided a rich array of programs, exhibits, and experiences to hundreds of thousands of people across the state.
As Washington State’s affiliate of the National Endowment for the Humanities, Humanities Washington supports and partners with a wide network of communities, organizations, and individuals offering a variety of programs and events. Its core work includes:
- Speakers Bureau: Feeding inquiring minds through engaging discussions.
- Smithsonian Exhibits: Touring national exhibits to Washington communities.
- Family Reading: Building literacy and cultural understanding using the power of stories.
- Grants: Fostering the humanities with grants to projects and organizations.
- Bedtime Stories: Celebrating great Northwest writers and the art of the short story.
- Humanities Washington Award: Recognizing people and organizations providing humanities leadership.
- Washington State Poet Laureate: Promoting poetry across the state.
- Special Initiatives: Partnering with organizations to make humanities programs and opportunities widely accessible to the public.